We’re currently looking for:
ENVIRONMENTAL CONTROL OFFICER
- Must be certified and registered ECO by the National Environment Agency (NEA) with 3 years of post-registration and relevant experiences.
- Preferably 3 years of experience on construction sites
- To conduct audit on construction sites in compliance to Environmental Control Regulations and Statutory Requirements
- To carry out the recommendations of Environmental Management Monitoring Plan (EMMP)
- To Take sample if silty discharge is found during inspection
- To conduct trainings to inspectors in identifying drainage non-compliance on worksites
- To conduct trainings to inspectors in performing Environmental Control Audits
- To supervise inspector’s conduction worksite inspections
- To check inspection reports file by inspector
- To ensure timely submission of inspection reports
- Assists in preparing quarterly GST report for review and submission
Biodiversity Specialist/ Ecological Engineer
- Be responsible in preparation of biodiversity reports for submission to clients
- Be responsible for approaching individual biodiversity experts for the execution of the project, in the areas of flora and fauna
- Be instrumental in collaboration projects between NUS and SECS
- Degree in Biodiversity or equivalent qualification is preferred
- Willing to travel overseas for biodiversity jobs and assignments
- Be proficient in GIS modelling/software. Having Auto-cad skills is preferred but not compulsory.
- Having a class three driving licence is preferred but not compulsory
Please send your resume to our HR Department at email@example.com, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.